Green Lake Trek
a 12 days trek is Mount Kanchenjunga base camp trek on the Zemu Glacier at North Sikkim also known to be one of the most captivating of all treks in the area. The Green Lake Trek north Sikkim is basically a splendid walk thick forest, with several varieties of rhododendrons, many waterfalls, other many Himalayan flora, and fauna.
Please do let us know if you have any special requirements or if you wish to see any specific locations – and we will do our utmost to meet your needs – do this by filling in the form below and send your query to us, so that we may contact you as soon as possible.
Read all the section of Details & Information and Itinerary Section we write all information in details. While felling This Green Lake Trek form please describe all the details of your needs, it makes easy for us to understand your requirement. If you have less budget and smaller group size, we suggest you go Green Lake Trek with another group it reduces cost, Please mention all the details in the message section below. We contact you as soon as possible
SEND YOUR DETAILS BY FEELING THE FORM WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO BOOK SIKKIM GREEN LAKE TREK.
Green Lake Trek overview
Sikkim Green Lake Trek is the Basecamp trek to the world third highest peak Mount Khanchendzonga which is 8,586 meters. Green Lake trek started from Thangu offering the amazing view of the Mount Kanchenjunga and other glorious Himalayan peaks. This trek in north Sikkim was a walk through the thick forest, with several varieties of rhododendrons, many waterfalls, other many Himalayan flora, and fauna. Green Lake trek is the perfect idea for the bird-watchers and the flower lovers.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS ABOUT SIKKIM GREEN LAKE TREK COST, DO LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY TYPE OF REQUIREMENT.
Note: this is just a Green Trek cost guideline shows about package cost it depends as per your request. Please fill the form or email us for the best costing and availability. The costing depends on the number of people also the cost of Green Lake trek is based on the Requirements and demand of the group. sometimes the cost rise than the suggested amount sometimes it became cheaper. We are able to arrange all your required things as per your request and give you the perfect package with the best price. The more the number of trekkers the better the Price. Please while filling the form or emailing us note to send brief Description about the package that you want.
|No. of Person||Package Cost @ INR (per head)|
Below is the Information about Green Lake Trek By clicking each of those it expands and you can easily find all the information about those. Please read all the details about the Package, which make easy for you to understand about the package.
- It is Mandatory to have a permit while trekking both Indian and foreigners for that you have to submit your identity. All guests have to carry valid photo ID (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card).PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- You have to pay 25% advance to confirm booking.
- For cancellations and refunds contact us. Cancellation is allowable up to 10 days before departure.
- We don’t have facilities for book plan or rail we will pick you from the nearest airport which is Bagdogra or from the nearest railway station which is NJP.
- Safty first: Oxygen Cylinder incases if someone fell altitude sickness in the decreasing amount of oxygen available.
- First aid Kit
- Standard Hotel Accommodation in Gangtok and Lachen on a twin share bed- and- breakfast basis.
- Stay on twin sharing basis
- Stay will be in Camps/Tents also a tent for toilet and dining
- Mattress or sleeping bags will be provided
- Freshly cooked Full board meals prepared by our cook (breakfast, lunch and dinner but some lunches may be packed lunches).
- Well, Known guide who can explain all the details and information.
- Inner line permit for the foreigners and restricted area permit for Indian.
- Trekking cook, kitchen staff, Trek Sherpa and other support staff.
- Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Personal expenditure
- Mineral water while trekking
- Other fees which are not mentioned in inclusions.
- Follow the pre-decided trail; Vegetation is fragile
- Don’t litter and deposit garbage’s as the eco-system up there is very fragile
- Don’t get close to mountain streams and lakes
- Respect the local culture, take permission before clicking pictures
- Dress modestly. Be aware of the customs and manners and culture of the local people.
- When in the monastery, it’s customary to leave donations and take circles of the shrine in a clockwise direction.
- Don’t disturb animals and wildlife
- Don’t purchase endangered antiques or species
- When at some sacred place, don’t scream, consume alcohol or smoke
- Don’t pluck plants or flowers.
- Day Sack/rucksack, water bottle, torch, raincoat, good sports shoes, walking pole (if possible, personal medicine, Sunglasses, cap. Etc.)
- Waterproof Rucksack or Rucksack with rain-cover
- Comfortable Trekking Shoes: Waterproof, high ankle with good grip.
- ·One Raincoat/Poncho
- Windproof Jacket/Wind & waterproof pant
- T-shirts/Shirts – preferably quick dry
- 1 Trouser (avoid fitting denim, capris)
- Torch/Head Torch (hand torch would be an alternative)
- Thermal Inner-wears in winter
- Warm Fleece/woolen sweater
- Woolen Cap
- Woolen Socks (in winter) & Regular Socks
- Water Bottle
- Identity Cards
- Slippers/Sandals/Floaters: Non-slippery
- Specific personal Medication
- Personal Toiletries
- Hand sanitizer
- Sunscreen cream/ Moisturizer/ Lip Balm
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Sunglasses (it should be U/V protected.) or use Photo chromatic glasses.
- Toilet roll
- Personal medicines.
Below is the brief Green Lake Trek Itinerary read all the details about trek by clicking the day wise package information it expands and you easily read those details.
Please do let us know if you have any special requirements or if you wish to see any specific locations – and we will do our utmost to meet your needs – do this by filling in the form and send your query to us, so that we may contact you as soon as possible.
Bref Itinerary for Sikkim Green Lake Trek
Arrival at Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP)/ Bagdogra Airport meet and greet by our representative, assist you till your check-in process at the Gangtok hotel. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
The day for arranging pieces of equipment and preparing for trekking, if you have forgotten to bring some important things it’s a day to prepare all things for Green Lake trek or if you are already in pre-pair than Explore Gangtok. Overnights stay at the Gangtok.
Early morning drive to Lachen covered by jeep along the North Sikkim Highway. by reaching Check in Hotel overnight stay at the hotel.
After Breakfast Drive towards Zema and start day 1 with a walk to Tallem. After crossing a bridge the trail turns towards the west to follow the left bank of the Zemu Chu to Green Lake. By reaching Tallem have lunch, Explore the Tallem overnight stay in tents.
This day the trail enters some of the most magnificent forest areas for which Sikkim is famous. Cross a bridge to climb steadily through the forest to Shobuk. The trail then descends steeply for 12 km to Jakthang, a small clearing in the forest. Overnight stay in tents.
After breakfast walking the path of Yabuk to Rest camp follows the Zemu Glacier the trek continues through the forest. The trail became gently up and the trail opens into the valley, the view was amazing. Camp at just opposite to Mount Siniolchu. Overnight stay at Tent
On the rest day, we suggest you climb a gently up the valley you get a great view of Mount Siniolchu, Mount Simvo, Mount Kanchendzonga, Mount Kabru and Mount Chomolhari this is one of the most beautiful walks in the Himalaya. Back to the campsite overnight stay at a tent.
The trek towards the Green Lake, the trial is gently up the valley for about 3-4 hour. The walk you enjoy a lot, you feel like you staying at the top of the world. By reaching Green Lake the view it offers is just awesome where we clearly see Mount Kanchendzonga and Mount chomolhari and a number of the lake formed by Zemu glacier- While Spring and the summer time it is the best spot for Birdwatching and flower. For the view of beautiful snow covering the mountain October and November the best season. After exploring the beauty back to the campsite. Overnight stay at the tent.
If you are a landscape photographer or you love to see a beautiful sunshine while for that you have to wake up early in morning. Rest at that spot is awesome experience it is a rest day but we suggest you go for a small hike don’t miss the chance to explore the beautiful valley. Back at the campsite overnight stay at the tent.
After breakfast walks back towards the Yabuk enjoy the beauty of the trail, it is the same route but you enjoy the serene beauty. Overnight stay at Yabuk.
We continue to descend further towards Jakthang. The view is nice and the atmosphere serene, you will enjoy the beauty around the place. Overnight Stay in tents
After breakfast, we start a little early and continue towards Tallem. The trail is easy to walk with ups and down with the same route. Overnight Stay in tents.
On the final day, we will trek towards Lachen. The route is generally downhill and is an easy walk. relax and explore local place. Overnight stay in a hotel
After breakfast checkout from hotel and leave for Gangtok by reaching Gangtok check-in hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to New Jalpaiguri Station / Bagdogra Airport. enjoy the Spectacular view of forest and mountains. Reach at N.J.P or Bagdogra for reaching own home.