is the 08 Days trekking route start from Yuksam Sikkim, offers to explore and see the mesmerizing exquisiteness scenic landscape. Dzongri trek is the best option to explore in short duration. Dzongri Trek is the short duration trekking route in
Sikkim India, during this trek Trakker’s get to explore and see the mesmerizing exquisiteness of scenic landscapes, Dzongri trekking route is for the trekkers who want to explore more in a short duration. This trek is for those who have less time with there busy life and want to relax, go for nature’s place to test the freshness of nature in short duration this Dzongri Trekking route is one of the best trekking routes not only in India but all over the world. Snowfall is common at Dzongri especially winter months the sights of the milky white peaks all around Dzongri are bound to keep you gazing with awe. The main attraction of Dzongri trek is the view of mt. Kanchenjunga.
Please do let us know if you have any special requirements or if you wish to see any specific locations – and we will do our utmost to meet your needs – do this by filling in the form below and send your query to us so that we contact you as soon as possible.
Read all the section of Details & Information and Itinerary, we write all information in details. While felling This Dzongri Trek form please describe all the details of your needs, it makes easy for us to understand your requirement. If you have less budget and smaller group size, we suggest you go Dzongri Trek with another group it reduces cost, Please mention all the details in the message section below. We contact you as soon as possible
Send your details by feeling the form we will contact you to book Dzongri Trek.
Dzongri trek most popular short high altitude trekking destination in Sikkim, India. The Shorter version of the Goechala trek offers most mesmerizing exquisiteness of scenic landscape this particular trek starts from Yuksam Bazar (a small town at West Sikkim which is also the first capital of Sikkim) and ends up at Yuksam in 6 days. Dzongri trek is a trekking route for those who want to explore more in a shorter period. With the beautiful viewpoint at the Dzongri top offers a 180-degree view of the spectacular mountains and its towering peak of Sikkim Himalayas. Along with Mighty Mt. Kanchendzonga (The third highest mountains in the world) some of the other wells know peaks seen during this trek from Dzongri top are Mt. Pandim , Mt. Kabur north, Mt. Kabur south 7317m, Mt. Kumbhakarna (Janoo) 7710m, Mt. Simvo 6811m, Mt. Kabru Forked 6108m, Mt, Frey Peak 5830m, Mt. Rathong 6679m, Mt. Kokthang 6147m and Mt. Goecha Peak 5127m.
Here are the details about Dzongri Trek Cost
Note: This is just a Dzongri Trek cost guideline shows about package cost.
Please fill the form or email us for the best costing and availability. The costing depends on the number of people also the cost of Dzongri trek is based on the Requirements and demand of the group. sometimes the cost rise than the suggestion sometimes it became cheaper than the suggested amount below. We are able to arrange all your required things as per your request. The more the number of trekkers the better the Price. Please while filling the form or emailing us note to send brief Description about the package that you want.
Dzongri trek price guidelines
|No. of Person||Package Cost @ INR (per head)|
Below is the Information about Dzongri Trek By clicking each of those it expands and you can easily find all the information about those. Please read all the details about the Package, which make easy for you to understand about the package.
- It is Mandatory to have a permit while trekking both Indian and foreigners for that you have to submit your identity. All guests have to carry valid photo ID (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card).PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- You have to pay 25% advance to confirm booking.
- For cancellations and refunds contact us. Cancellation is allowable up to 10 days before departure.
- We don’t have facilities for book plan or rail we will pick you from the nearest airport which is Bagdogra or from the nearest railway station which is NJP.
- Safety first: Oxygen Cylinder incases if someone fell altitude sickness in the decreasing amount of oxygen available.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation in Yuksam on a twin share bed- and- breakfast basis.
- Stay on twin sharing basis
- Stay will be in Camps/Tents also a tent for toilet and dining.
- Mattress or sleeping bags will be provided
- First aid Kit
- Freshly cooked Full board meals prepared by our cook (breakfast, lunch and dinner but some lunches may be packed lunches).
- Well, Known guide who can explain all the details and information.
- Inner line permit for the foreigners and restricted area permit for Indian.
- Trekking cook, kitchen staff, Trek Sherpa and other support staff.
- Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Personal expenditure.
- Mineral water while trekking.
- Other fees which are not mentioned in inclusions.
- Follow the pre-decided trail; Vegetation is fragile
- Don’t litter and deposit garbage’s as the eco-system up there is very fragile
- Don’t get close to mountain streams and lakes
- Respect the local culture, take permission before clicking pictures
- Dress modestly. Be aware of the customs and manners and culture of the local people.
- When in the monastery, it’s customary to leave donations and take circles of the shrine in a clockwise direction.
- Don’t disturb animals and wildlife
- Don’t purchase endangered antiques or species
- When at some sacred place, don’t scream, consume alcohol or smoke
- Don’t pluck plants or flowers.
- Day Sack/rucksack, water bottle, torch, raincoat, good sports shoes, walking pole (if possible, personal medicine, Sunglasses, cap. Etc.)
- Waterproof Rucksack or Rucksack with rain-cover
- Comfortable Trekking Shoes: Waterproof, high ankle with good grip.
- One Raincoat/Poncho
- Windproof Jacket/Wind & waterproof pant
- T-shirts/Shirts – preferably quick dry
- 1 Trouser (avoid fitting denim, capris)
- Torch/Head Torch (hand torch would be an alternative)
- Thermal Inner-wears in winter
- Warm Fleece/ woollen sweater
- Woolen Cap
- Woollen Socks (in winter) & Regular Socks
- Water Bottle
- Identity Cards
- Slippers/Sandals/Floaters: Non-slippery
- Specific personal Medication
- Personal Toiletries
- Hand sanitizer
- Sunscreen cream/ Moisturizer/ Lip Balm
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Sunglasses (it should be U/V protected.) or use Photo chromatic glasses.
- Toilet roll
- Personal medicines.
Dzongri Trek itinerary
Below is the brief Dzongri Trek Itinerary read all the details about trek by clicking the day wise package information it expands and you easily read those details.
Please do let us know if you have any special requirements or if you wish to see any specific locations – and we will do our utmost to meet your needs – do this by filling in the form and send your query to us, so that we may contact you as soon as possible.
Details Itinerary of Dzongri trek
Arrival at Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP)/ Bagdogra Airport meet and greet by our representative, assist you till your check-in process at the Yuksam hotel. Overnight stay at Yuksam.
Altitude: Yuksam at 5840 ft. 7 h 168.1 km via NH10
The trek Start from Yuksam village by crossing the gate of Kanchanjunga National park. Many travellers like to cover the whole distance from Yuksom to Tshoka in a single day but we recommend to halt at Sachen and explore the beauty of Sachen which is a great place for lovers and solitude Seekers. Camp at Sachen.
Altitude: Yuksam at 5840 ft. Sachen at 7200 ft. and 8kms trek
Next Day from Sachen to Tshoka is bid energizing as walking will be stiff up via Bakhim. The walk is into the Rhododendron and alpine forest passing through the last iron bridge. The air started becoming cooler. Then we reach to Bhakim which is famous for tea stall, offering the gorgeous view of Yuksam Valley, tea at that spot that makes memorable. After spending some time than we move to Tshoka, offers government and private huts and stalls. After reaching Tshokha spend some time exploring Tshoka and its surrounding. Slightly uphill there are the cafes where trekkers can try the local malt beer Tumbas. If the weather is clear the View of Pandim and ranges are visible from the left of the Camping sites. Camp at Tshokha. Dzongri Trek
Altitude: Tshokha at 9700 ft and 7kms trek
Day forth started with first 4 hours the trail is rocky and then it changes to wooden benches line on either side of the trail which makes the trail look like a park, then again rocky trail and then zig-zag trail leads you till camp. The trail is mostly ascent it is complete ascend to the higher altitude and some can develop signs of altitude sickness as one mounts higher. At Phedang when the weather is favourable on it offers the view of Singalila Range, on the right side it offers the view of Mt Pandim, Mt Tenzing Khang, Mt John, and Oklathang Range etc. After spending some time at Phedang move to Dzongri the view started getting better, at the top, it offers the view of Pandim Ranges and Kabru. After spending the lovely time at that top view start walking towards the campsite which is around 40 min trek. overnight stay at camp.
Altitude: Phedang at 10500 ft and Dzongri at 12980 ft. 9 km trek, approx 7 hours.
Wake up early and move for the lovely sunrise view from the Dzongri top the view was 180-degree Panoramic view. for that you have to climb about an hour from the campsite. The light of the sun at the time of rising at mountaintop look amazing with purple in colour don’t miss the chance of sunrise for that, you have to walk earlier dont be lazy you feel like a haven. The peak that view from the top is Frey Peak, Kabru Dome, Kangchenddzonga, Jupono, Pandim, Simro Kumbakarana, Rathong, Kabru South, Kabru North. Tips for the day it’s a rest day but does not sleep, especially inside at daytime explore- go for small walks. Camp overnight at Dzongri.
Dzongri top at 13,675 ft, approx 1 hour.
Day sixth retraces the same path that led before the view by reaching Tshoka explore Tshoka overnight stay at the camp at Tshoka.
Altitude: Tshokha at 9700 ft and 9kms trek duration 6 hour
Trek through dense forests with the Prekchu River running alongside the trail. Retrace the same path from Tshoka to Yuksom via Sachen. It will take you around 5 -6 hours to reach Yuksom. Check in a hotel overnight at Yuksom.
Duration: 5-6 hour
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to New Jalpaiguri Station / Bagdogra Airport. enjoy the Spectacular view of forest and mountains. Reach at N.J.P or Bagdogra for reaching own home.
Duration:7 h 168.1 km via NH10