SIKKIM TOUR PACKAGE
Below are the Complete details about Sikkim tour package
Hear in this portal We Prachh Travel Company listed Sikkim tour package. By clicking those package you go to a link to those tour where you find complete details of package where we mention complete details about package in the Package cost section, you will find different type of package offered by us like Stander, Delux and luxury Package the price rating is mention in package cost field which makes you easy to choose plan as per your budget. all the package includes and exclude are clearly mentioned in the package if you want to customize Package tour let us know while felling the offline form. We customize all tour package as per your need and budget. All the itinerary are clearly mentioned in the package please read carefully.
We Sikkim tour operator and our package is managed is such a manner that offers you opportunity to enjoy untouched nature beauty and bask in the glory of all its freshness, our goal is to make your Sikkim tour package easy and comfort throughout the tour, you will have a private driver at your disposal, able to assist with and meet all of your needs.
SIKKIM PACKAGE TOUR
Sikkim tour cost
In the price section, we clearly mention the price rate of package read that section clearly and while felling the form choose the right package and if you want to customize package choose any of the packages and please write all about quires.
Here is the list that tourist came to Sikkim for
- Monasteries: It is a matter of fact that Sikkim is the great place for devotees and meditation that is very soothing to the soul; almost 200 monasteries dot the divine hilltops. The most visited monasteries in Sikkim are Rumtek, Pemayangtse and Tashiding (also in West Sikkim).
- Best Trekking Trail: Sikkim is known as the paradise for trekkers. The trek from in Sikkim is challenging and adventurous. If you up then enjoy the most popular trek in Sikkim that takes the trail. It is premier trekking trail in Sikkim that takes you close to the spectacular view of mighty Kanchenjunga.
- River Rafting: River Rafting is one of the latest adventure sports in Sikkim. If you want to walk with the momentum of nature, come and get plunged into the crystal clear blue water of the river. River Teesta and its tributary Rangeet provides wonderful routes for river rafting. Hit the challenging water streams of the turbulent Tessta by just rafting in it.
- Flora and Fauna Sanctuaries: The glory of Sikkim is its breathtaking array of flora and fauna. Sikkim has a rich heritage of different kinds of flowers. The dense forest of Sikkim is home to the variety of animals. Different kinds of birds, animals, and flowers; over 450 species of birds, 400 species of butterflies, 450 varieties of orchids, and 40 species of rhododendron.
- Best climatic condition: While any time of the year is the best time to visit Sikkim, which makes a memorable holiday as well as a romantic holiday.
Most Popular Sikkim Tourist attraction place:
Whether you are looking for serene beauty, lush forests, gurgling rivers or mental peace, Gangtok travel packages will cuddle up your Sikkim holidays. For the nature lovers, a holiday in this scenic city is enough to fulfil all their wishes. On the other hand, for the adventure lovers, they can enjoy cable car rides, river rafting, go for mountain biking and several other activities in Gangtok. Gangtok tour package
Located in the Western parts of Sikkim, Yuksom is the origin of several enthralling treks into the Himalayas or the magical Kanchenjunga. The once a capital of Sikkim, this hamlet is more known for its pristine beauty and rustic appeal. Also known as the ‘Meeting place of Three Lamas’, this Sikkimese village has recently started gaining tourism attention. Well, this is also the reason, you can expect pristine beauty and untouched nature in Yuksom. Home to the oldest monastery in Sikkim, this pictorial hamlet is one amongst the most peaceful and serene places to visit in Sikkim. Gangtok tour package
- Tsomgo Lake:
On a visit to Gangtok, do not miss the chance to visit the Tsomgo Lake or the Changu Lake! Located only 38km from Sikkim’s capital, it lies at an altitude of 12,400ft and is one of the highest lakes in India. While the lake remains frozen during the winters, summer brings in a magical charm and appeal to Tsomgo. It is during this time of the year, the turquoise waters of the lake reflect the amazing views of the nearby peaks and the azure sky above! Gangtok tour package
- Nathula Pass:
The once a part of the historic ‘Silk Road’, a visit to Nathu La is a must in any of the Sikkim travel packages. One of the highest motorable passes in the world, this amazing pass is located at a towering height of 4,310m above the sea level and connects Sikkim with Tibet. Visit the Nathula Pass the pass is open to Indians; however, one has to obtain permission from the tourism department in order to visit this pass. And for the foreign national, they cannot make it to Nathu La. Gangtok tour package
If you are an ardent fan of the captivating Himalayan Range, Pelling is the destination for you! It is from this Sikkimese town, one can have the best views of the Himalayas and the Kanchenjunga Peak, and can experience the best of their Sikkim holidays. Pelling Located at a height of 7,200ft above the sea, this scenic town is bestowed with several waterfalls, breath-taking views, natural beauty and adventure options like rafting, kayaking, trekking, mountain biking and several others.
- Lachung: Lachung has multiple reasons to make you fall in love with it! While its location at an enthralling height of 8,610ft makes it a popular snow-destination in Sikkim, its untouched and surreal beauty makes it one of the scenic as well as charming tourist places in Sikkim. Lachung Located in the northern part of Sikkim, this quaint mountain village is adorned by the immaculate beauty of the Lachung Chu River and is also known for the Lachung Gompa. Though this village is one of the most visited regions in Sikkim, it still holds an alluring charm that can hardly be found in any other destinations. Gangtok tour package
Nestled amidst the Maenam and Tendong Hills, Ravangla is among the best places to visit in Sikkim; especially in the southern part of the state. A scenic town between Gangtok and Pelling, this hill-town also hosts some of the most popular treks in Sikkim. Ravangla More popular as a paradise for the bird watchers, it is home to some of the rarest and endangered birds in the world. On a usual visit to Ravangla, you can spot dark-throated thrush, verdict flycatchers, blue whistling thrush, babblers, cuckoos and several others.
- Rumtek Monastery: Counted amongst the largest monasteries in Sikkim, Rumtek Monastery is also one of the oldest monasteries in the state. An ode to the Buddhist cultures and traditions, this monastery is located near Gangtok and is also known as the ‘Dharma Chakra Centre’. Rumtek Monastery A testimony to the Buddhist architecture and teachings, it is a perfect place to attain mental peace and knows more about Buddhism. Its spiritual appeal and grandeur make it an integral part of any Gangtok travel packages!
Translated into the native Tibetan language, Namchi means the ‘top of the sky’. And on a visit to this magnificent Sikkimese city, this will be proved! Located around 92km from Gangtok and at a height of 1,675m above the sea level, it is also one of the most gorgeous cities in the state. Namchi More than tourism, Namchi is more considered as a pilgrimage centre for the Buddhists. Amongst the important religious sites, the Namchi Monastery, Tendong Hill and Ralong Monasteries are predominant. The city also has a 108ft Lord Shiva statue and is visited a large number of Hindu devotees as well.
- Do-Drul Chorten: The largest Stupa in Sikkim, Do Drul Chorten was built in 1945 under the leadership of Truslshi Rimpoche. Holding a high prominence amongst all the religious sites in the state, this stupa is laced with 108 Mani Lhakor prayer wheels and is an ultimate place to connect with the essence of one’s inner-self.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Botanical Garden: Located within a close proximity with the Rumtek Monastery, this lush and verdant botanical garden is the home to several rare and exotic species of plants and trees. Some of the orchids found in this garden are indigenous to only this part of the world and holds high medicinal and commercial value as well. Jawaharlal Nehru Botanical Garden. If you are a vivid nature lover, this colourful offering of the Sikkim travel packages will take you to a treasure island. And if you are visiting this garden with your family members; especially the younger ones, your visit will surely be cuddled up by the colourful ambience within the garden.
- Zuluk: Touching a towering height of 10,000ft, Zuluk is one of the least discovered destinations in the entire of Sikkim. Located on the ancient ‘Silk Route’, this quaint Sikkimese village takes the pride of being a vantage point to enjoy panoramic views of the Mt Kanchenjunga. Zuluk In addition to the magical beauty of this hamlet, it is also popular among the adventure lovers as the ride to Zuluk takes them through 32 hair-pin bends.
- Namgyal Institute of Tibetology: Nestled amidst lush and evergreen thickets, the Namgyal Institute of Tibetology is an ideal centre to learn about Buddhist cultures and traditions. Established in 1958, this institute is, in fact, the home to the largest collection of Tibetan preaching outside Tibet, and this includes relics from the 11th and 12th century collected from different parts of the world.
- Yumthang Valley: A visit to Yumthang Valleys it truly a colourful affair! Located at an elevation of 3,500m, this scenic valley is the home to several exotic, rare and wildflowers. It is often said, one who visits this quintessential valley often gets pleasantly affected by its treacherous colours and alluring beauty! Come to the monsoons, the entire valley blooms at its best and displays the most enchanting colours of nature. Primrose, cobra-lilies, louseworts and cinquefoils are some of the most commonly found species in Yumthang. Gangtok tour package
- Gurudongmar: Last, but not the least in this list is the Gurudongmar Lake! One of the highest fresh-water lakes in the world, this gorgeous place to visit in Sikkim is located at a towering height of 17,800ft and is also known as Tso Lhsmo Lake. Considered as a sacred lake, the legends say that though this lake remains frozen during the winters, one of its portions never freezes. No matter, how extreme is the weather, this certain portion blessed by Guru Padmasambhava never freezes and thus its water is considered holy by the devotees.